1. "When you look at the scary state of this country, it's insane how things that began as jokes keep going, like the Kardashians. They weren't supposed to last this long." — Chelsea Handlerin an interview with The New York Times.
2. "Kim Kardashian is trash... All the Kardashians care about is the media, money and being on camera. It shows they have no sensitivity and they don't know when to stop. They are nothing but money whores." — Fabio in an interview with The New York Daily News
3. "I say to people all the time, if you want guidance for your fashion, just consider this: If a Kardashian is wearing it, don't." — Tim Gunn in an interview with HuffPost Live.
"I'm always saying to young people and actually even to adults, I don't care what you wear as long as you don't dress like a Kardashian. It's vulgar, period," — Tim Gunn in an interview with The New York Daily News
4. "It's not that you hate any of them individually, but it's just that everything they stand for is against everything I stand for. And they're not famous for talent." —Rebel Wilson on anappearance on an Australian radio show
5."Is that a great message for little girls, a whole family of women who take the faces they were born with as, like, a light suggestion?" —Amy Schumer on Saturday Night Live in October 2015
6. "I think if we just remain deeply tasteful and just put deeply tasteful people on the cover, it would be a rather boring magazine! Nobody would talk about us." —Anna Wintour, in response to the backlash against Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover
7. "What is this cunt ('I don't smile much because it causes wrinkles') doing on the cover ofRolling Stone? Music has officially died. Who knew it would be Rolling Stone that Murdered it?" —Sinead O'Conner, reacting on Facebook to Kim Kardashian's Rolling Stone cover
8. "Well ... I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???" —Sarah Michelle Gellar, on Twitter, after seeing Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Vogue cover
9. "The fact that the Kardashians could be more popular than a show like Mad Men is disgusting. It's a super disgusting part of our culture, but I still find it funny to make a joke about it." —Jonah Hill, to The Huffington Post
10. "Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a fucking idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions.' I'm not judging it — well, I am obviously." —Daniel Craig, to GQ
11. "If a man feel like she perfect, then she's perfect. He could mean it and you'll end up singing the words to it because he's Kanye. You know how it is? One man's trash is another man's treasure." —50 Cent, in an interview with XXL Magazine about Kanye West possibly writing a song called "Perfect Bitch" about Kim Kardashian
12. "You don't have any, forgive me, talent." —Barbara Walters, in a 2011 interview with the Kardashians